Monday, October 17, 2011

Matt nathanson - news and photos

News

Matt Nathanson brings 'Modern Love' to The Pageant
When I interviewed Matt Nathanson a few years ago, he told me he wanted his latest album at the time, 'Some Mad Hope,' to be the one where people really started to spread the word about his music. Nathanson got his wish as his single, ... read more

Matt Nathanson | Less Drowning, More Land
It is not often I go into an interview feeling star struck, but in the minutes before speaking with Matt Nathanson by phone, I suddenly was overcome by the fact that I was getting ready to talk to my favorite musician. I was both giddy and terrified. ... read more

Matt Nathanson hoping to get love in Columbus
Matt Nathanson will bring his evolved sound to the Newport Music Hall tonight at 6 pm. on his "All Night Noise" tour. Nathanson's latest release and eighth album, "Modern Love," debuted at No. 17 on Billboard's album chart. ... read more

Photos

Matt Nathanson picture
Matt Nathanson
matt nathanson: text, images,
Matt Nathanson Biography
matt nathanson � Charityslamb
Matt Nathanson
Matt Nathanson
Higher � Matt Nathanson
Matt Nathanson Picture \x26amp; Photo
Matt Nathanson

No comments: